From the boardroom to the battlefield
Inspire your staff with a day out at Campaign. Set in 100 beautiful acres of forest, complete with it’s own carp lake. Campaign is a virtual world of corporate and team building opportunities.
Located just 25 minutes from southwest London, the venue has great transport links, boasting just 1 mile from J10 of the M25 and 5 minutes walk from main line rail links.
We cater for companies large or small with packages to suit all budgets. So if you need a day's stress busting or an end of year get together, look no further than Campaign to motivate and energise your team.
Choice of Standard paintball, Low-Impact Paintball or Woodland Lazer
Low impact paintball is similar to normal paintball but the paintballs are smaller and therefore hit with 1/3 of the force. Lazer uses infrared technology. Both are ideal for mixed groups or those worried about being hit.
From £12.50 to £37.50 per person.
- Private event arranged to suit your requirements
- Full kit - safety gear & freshly laundered coveralls
- New full head protection anti-fog goggles and Body Armour
- A dedicated team of staff
- Choice of 10 purpose-built game zones
- Tea and coffee refreshments
- Trophy presentation
- Group photographs
Your event could also include:
- Breakfast bacon rolls and/or pastries
- BBQ lunch at the venue
- Post event drinks and/or dinner at our local award winning gastro pub
- Video of your event
- Conference facilities only minutes away
- Full and half day options. Weekdays, weekends and summer evenings.
Off site events - We come to you
If you have a suitable venue, the team will bring everything to you, set everything up, organise everything and make sure we clean up before we leave.
Your Campaign experience will be unlike any other - with over 25 years of industry knowledge, we are well practiced in giving you an exciting day out to remember.
Local Hotels and restaurants
Should you wish to combine your event with an overnight stay locally, we can recommend and arrange everything for you. Our local country 'gastro' pub ‘The Black Swan’ is only 500 yards away and great for a drink or some excellent food after your event.